How to Launch PLCs in Your District
Availability: In Stock
No of Pages: 76
Publish Date: 12 May 2017
How to Launch PLCs in Your District offers F–12 school leaders an effective approach to PLC implementation. Author W. Richard Smith draws on his work with real school to guide readers through four necessary, practical steps to ensure learning for all: (1) developing a district guiding coalition and common language, (2) empowering site leadership through staff development and training, (3) monitoring to sustain momentum and (4) ensuring sustainability through ongoing commitment and implementation.
Using this straightforward guide, F–12 school and district administrators will
- discover the critical elements and questions of PLCs
- create a PLC road map to guide understanding and develop a common language
- review implementation stages, models and plans
- explore kick-off paths to accelerate implementation
- gain sample rubrics and monitoring protocols for evaluation.
|Publish date||2017-05-12 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|