Make the Future! Hands-On Sustainability Lessons Complete Set of 3
Can primary students really change the world? Yes, they can – and this series shows them how!
The Make the Future! Hands-On Sustainability Lessons is a cross-curriculum STEM series for Years 1–6 that gives real meaning to the idea of sustainability. Each resource contains heaps of unique activities for each year level, all designed to supplement Australian Curriculum instruction by addressing the Sustainability cross-curriculum priority, as well as reproducible worksheets and teachers’ notes.
The Make the Future! series features
- STEM-rich activities that support the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics, Science, Technologies, Humanities and Social Sciences, English, Health and Physical Education and The Arts learning areas, as well as the sustainability cross-curriculum priority
- data from the most up-to-date and credible sources, including the United Nations, the CSIRO, Environmental Protection Authority Victoria and Planet Ark
- hands-on, practical activities based on traditional skills, such as upcycling, cooking, sewing and many more
- whole-class, small-group and individual work with options for a range of skill levels
- opportunities for multi-year-level collaboration, self-directed learning and community engagement
- content that actively develops key life skills, such as financial planning, nutritional knowledge and goal-setting.
Make the Future! brings sustainability to life in the primary classroom, while empowering your students to make a tangible difference to their future – and to have fun at the same time!
|Publish date||2018-11-19 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Nansi Kunze|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|