Introduction to BrainSMART Teaching
Science, Structures and Strategies for Increasing Student Learning
This book is for you if you are a busy teacher who wants to increase student learning while instilling a love of learning. Forget mind-numbing rote drills and test prep. Start using the BrainSMART approach we have shared with more than 160,000 educators and personally modelled with more than 5000 students.
- Discover the 6 MASTER keys to boosting student achievement.
- Master 12 principles for effective brain-based teaching.
- Apply 60 classroom-tested learning strategies.
- Boost optimism and persistence.
- Reduce behaviour problems.
- Increase energy and joy in teaching and learning.
- Engage students in meaningful learning.
- Command attention with the CRAVE formula.
- Facilitate retention and recall of important information.
- Maximise transfer to success in school and life.
|Publish date||2017-12-18 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Marcus Conyers and Donna Wilson|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|