Fighting Invisible Tigers
Stress Management for Teens, Revised and Updated Fourth Edition
When you’re stressed out, it can feel like being in a dense jungle full of invisible tigers – you can’t see them, but you can sense them all around you.
Too much to do, not enough time…
Pressure, anxiety, worry…
Tests, homework, sports, school activities, jobs, relationships…
Seriously stressed? You’re not alone. With this book you’ll learn 11 tiger-taming techniques, including:
- ways to use breathing and mindfulness to calm yourself
- time-management and goal setting tools to accomplish more with less stress
- strategies for tough situations like peer pressure, bullying and digital overload
- tips to help you build healthy routines with food and physical activity
- ways to weave a strong support network of family and friends
- ideas for staying positive, even during difficult times.
This revised and updated fourth edition includes a new chapter on taming digital tigers, an expanded section on mindfulness, all-new illustrations, tips for finding help online and more.
|Publish date||2019-12-13 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Free Spirit Publishing Inc|