Differentiation for Gifted Learners
Going Beyond the Basics, Revised & Updated Edition
Differentiation for gifted learners must go beyond adjusting content levels, task complexity or product choice – it must truly challenge and support learners in all areas, academic and affective. Now a classic in the field of gifted education, 'the red book' connects the unique needs and differences among gifted students to the specific teaching methods used to tailor their learning experiences. The revised edition includes expansive new content on:
- teaching twice-exceptional learners and students from historically underserved populations
- gifted brain development and learning orientations
- aligning instruction with programs, standards and initiatives
- scholarly questioning, ethics and empathy
- effective co-teaching and partnering
- underachievement and 'underlearning'
- benefits of coaching and lesson study
- grading gifted learners.
|Publish date||2019-12-06 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Free Spirit Publishing Inc|