Enhancing the Art & Science of Teaching With Technology
The Classroom Strategies Series
Successfully leverage technology to enhance classroom practices with this practical resource. The authors demonstrate the importance of educational technology, which is quickly becoming an essential component in effective teaching. Included are over 100 organised classroom strategies, vignettes that show each section’s strategies in action, and a glossary of classroom-relevant technology terms. Key research is summarised and translated into classroom recommendations.
- gain a greater understanding of the theory and research behind technology and how it enhances teaching practices
- discover how to seamlessly incorporate technology into your current instruction
- explore the 41 elements of effective teaching to boost students’ academic achievement
- learn your own unique pedagogical strengths and areas in which you would like to develop greater proficiency
- master the Art and Science of Teaching framework, and gain practical implementation strategies for any classroom
- read relatable classroom stories that depict the presented strategies
- gain exercises and end-of-chapter proficiency scales to help assess and reinforce understanding
- utilise an appendix that clearly explains the concept of effect size
- use an appendix of unusual information to help engage students in content
- discover an appendix of planning questions for implementing the presented strategies.
|Publish date||2014-07-11 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Marzano Resources|
|Key Learning Area||Technologies|