Embedding Formative Assessment Quick Reference Guide
This 8 page, full-colour glossy quick reference guide clearly illustrates how teachers, peers and learners can use Dr Dylan William's five key formative assessment strategies to determine where learners are, where they're going and how to get there through:
- Clarifying, sharing and understanding learning intentions and success criteria
- Engineering effective discussion, tasks and activates that elicit evidence of learning
- Providing feedback that moves learners forward
- Activating students as learning resources for one another
- Activating students as owners of their own learning
The guide includes at-a-glance question shells and alternatives to teacher questions to keep all students engaged in their learning.
This quick reference guide is designed to be used as a supplement for Embedding Formative Assessment: Practical Techniques for F–12 (LSM4971), assisting you in applying the ideas presented in the text to a classroom setting.
Number of Pages: 8
|Publish date||2016-11-21 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Learning Sciences International|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|