Designing Teacher-Student Partnership Classrooms
Designing Teacher–Student Partnership Classrooms by Meg Ormiston offers practical strategies for modifying classrooms toward developing efficient, digital-rich spaces in which all F–12 students and teachers continually learn from each other. Ormiston believes that students should be teachers’ learning partners in the classroom, drastically shifting most classrooms; current structure.
- gain strategy-rich and practical approaches to immediately create change in their classrooms
- study real stories and examples of transformation in F–12 classrooms and read teachers’ and students’ experiences
- discover online organisational, planning and collection tools to use before and after lessons
- determine how to connect to other classrooms and manage personal portfolios online
- take on the role of an activator in the classroom, instead of the traditional teaching role.
|Publish date||2017-04-11 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|