The Teacher’s Toolkit
Raise Classroom Achievement with Strategies for Every Learner
Designed as a teacher’s resource, The Teacher’s Toolkit is packed with practical classroom strategies that will enable you to:
- meet the needs of different learning styles
- stimulate your own creativity
- add spice to your teaching
- challenge the gifted – and the disruptive.
Whatever your learning area, it will allow you to:
- develop thinking skills
- deliver citizenship
- embed study skills
- create true independence.
Drawing on insights from neuroscience, psychology and sociology, The Teacher’s Toolkit provides:
- an overview of recent thinking about learning
- fifty varied learning techniques for all sorts of subjects and situations
- practical ideas for managing group work, tackling behaviour and promoting personal responsibility
- six essential ways of operating on the classroom
- tools for checking your practice – from lesson planning to performance management.
|Publish date||2018-11-02 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Crown House Publishing Ltd|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|