Create Future-Ready Classrooms, Now!
The possibilities in education are limitless when schools connect technology, pedagogy and change. Create Future-Ready Classrooms, Now! combines effective teaching and learning practices with digital tools to inspire systemic school change. Author Meg Ormiston offers powerful yet practical methods to incorporate technology into daily instruction to prepare students for lifelong learning in a global society. With a focus on quality instructional strategies, Ormiston offers busy teachers strategies for implementing any new technology that comes their way.
With this resource, F–12 teachers and administrators will
- use technology to link education theory and effective classroom instruction
- gain knowledge about practical digital tools to incorporate the technology-rich world into the classroom
- engage students in 21st century learning using websites, apps, software and other media
- acquire tech-savvy strategies for providing effective feedback and formative evaluation
- gather powerful technology resources and tools for immediate classroom use.
|Publish date||2017-04-26 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|