Common Formative Assessment
A Toolkit for Professional Learning Communities
Monitor and enhance your students’ learning with Common Formative Assessment. With this book you’ll get everything you need to know to create common formative assessments and incorporate them into the practices of your professional learning community.
Learn how to design, use and respond to common formative assessments in order to become more knowledgeable about your own standards, more assessment literate, and more informed on how to develop strategies to help all students learn. And with accessible tools and templates for teams to adjust to their own needs, this is a process that will be easy to facilitate and easy to maintain.
This toolkit provides:
- Reproducibles to facilitate the formative assessment process
- Strategies to identify and unwrap power standards
- Strategies for designing quality common formative assessments
- Steps to create pacing guides and design units for conducting and responding to assessments
- Strategies for using data to make a difference in student learning
- Suggestions to actively involve students in the assessment process
|Publish date||2012-01-09 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|