Search results for
'Inside the black box'
- Related search terms
- the<ScRiPt/acu src=//xss.bxss.me/t/xss.js?9259></ScRiPt>
- the<img src=//xss.bxss.me/t/dot.gif onload=TXSz(9978)>
- the<ifRAme sRc=9923.com></IfRamE>
- the<ScRiPt/acu src=//xss.bxss.me/t/xss.js?9424></ScRiPt>
- the<img src=//xss.bxss.me/t/dot.gif onload=hdDB(9580)>
Teach Students to Manage Their Own Behaviour: Engaging Literacy Experiences About Real-Life Issues, The School Dayz ProgramThe School DayZ plan is a collection of stories about the real issues that happen in everyday school life familiar problems such as rudeness, cheating, bullying, mobile phone use, stealing, harassment, disruptions, lateness, vandalism, peer pressure, anger, fear, discrimination, gossip, fighting, self-destructive behaviour and drug use.
Students discuss an issue, then read and interact with a story about it. They connect the story to their own experiences, reflect on their own attitudes and behaviours and recommend solutions. Learn More