IED III 2014
The BRIGANCE IED III: Special Education Classroom Kit is designed to be used by all persons engaged in Special Education from birth to 7 years and 11 months. A degree in Psychology is not required to administer this kit. Examples of persons who might use this bundle include, but are not limited to special education teachers, coordinators of special education teachers, school psychologists.
If used correctly, assessments will produce valid results, helping your special education program meet your requirements and effectively support the success of your students.
The IED III Special Education Classroom Kit helps teachers and administrators:
- provide ongoing developmental assessment that align to common curricular standards
- determine present level of performance (PLOP) or present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP)
- Identify IEP goals and objectives and target instruction
- Gather valid data on student progress
- Provide information from multiple sources- teachers, parents/caregivers, direct assessment, and analysis of student work and performance
- Support referrals for further evaluation or special services
*All items below are included in the kit for $385.
Brigance: IED III 2014: Inventory Special Education Edition (CA14274)
Brigance: IED III 2014: Record Book (Set of 10) (CA14283)
Brigance: IED III: Box of Materials (CA9562)
|Publish date||2014-05-30 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Curriculum Associates, Inc. (BRIGANCE)|
|Key Learning Area||English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Media, Science, Special Education, Technologies, The Arts|