CIBS II 2014
The BRIGANCE Comprehensive Inventory of Basic Skills (CIBS) II Standardised is a selection of 45 newly standardised key assessments from the CIBS-II Reading/English and CIBS-II Mathematics. It includes valid, reliable and well-researched readiness, reading/English and mathematics assessments, and year-level placement tests validated on students 5 to 13 years of age.
The norm-referenced assessments and year-level placement tests in the CIBS-II Standardised can help special education teachers and program directors:
- derive standardised scores, including quotients, percentiles, year equivalents and age equivalents.
- support referrals for further evaluation or special services, or confirm a diagnosis.
- assess school readiness by tapping predictors of school success.
- provide an appropriate assessment system that aligns with their curricula and that gathers data on students' progress.
- track and report individual and group progress
- meet inclusion goals by determining present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP), areas of strength and need, and instructional objectives.
This kit has a place in Special Education settings as well as mainstream classrooms. A degree in Psychology is not required to administer this kit.
*All items below are included in the kit for $380.
Brigance: CIBS-II Standardised Inventory (CA11824)
Brigance: CIBS II 2014: Standardisation and Validation Manual (CA11829)
Brigance: CIBS II 2014: Standardised Record Book (Set of 10) (CA11987)
|Publish date||2014-06-23 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Curriculum Associates, Inc. (BRIGANCE)|
|Key Learning Area||English, Mathematics|