Beyond the RTI Pyramid
Solutions for the First Years of Implementation
The RTI process involves targeting specific areas on which students are struggling and applying increasingly intensive research-proven interventions until the threat to learning is alleviated.
Using accessible, direct language, Beyond the RTI Pyramid: Solutions for the First Years of Implementation addresses the need to deepen response to intervention efforts based on practical implementation issues and emerging research. With Beyond the RTI Pyramid, both RTI novices and veterans will gain useful solutions to meet the learning needs of every student. Author William N. Bender
- provides research and case studies showing how schools have implemented RTI and overcome its challenges;
- shows how to implement RTI in reading, maths and behaviour;
- explains how to use RTI in primary and secondary schools;
- discusses the changing roles of special education teachers, speech language pathologists, schools psychologists and mentors;
- explains the role of a school-based task force; and
- outlines resources for time and personnel support.
|Publish date||2014-08-14 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|