Best Practices at Tier 1
Daily Differentiation for Effective Instruction, Elementary
Availability: In Stock
No of Pages: 240
Publish Date: 21 February 2017
Best Practices at Tier 1: Daily Differentiation for Effective Instruction, Elementary details key collaborative strategies to improve core instruction and ensure learning for all. Authors Gayle Gregory, Martha Kaufeldt and Mike Mattos offer F–5 teachers proven response to intervention (RTI) strategies to differentiate instruction, engage students, increase success and avoid additional intervention. Using this book, teachers will discover effective practices to support student learning during core instruction.
With this book, educators will
- understand the power of RTI to provide timely, targeted and systematic interventions for students in need
- work collaboratively to broaden their knowledge base to ensure students succeed at Tier 1
- gain effective strategies to differentiate learning and recognise the variety of ways students learn
- create a brain-friendly learning environment, using meaningful and relevant instructional tasks
- raise the bar for all learners by enhancing rigour and providing opportunities to grow.
|Publish date||2017-02-21 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|