Basic Not Boring Series
Availability: In Stock
What is your first reaction to the term ‘back to basics’? Unfortunately, many students and teachers immediately think of unimaginative workbooks and dull, dry questions and answers. This is a myth laid to rest by The Basic Not Boring Series. Each book represents a carefully researched skills sequence and features exercises based on age-appropriate, high-interest themes developed by a team of experienced educators to make basic, fundamental skills exciting and achievable. The Basic Not Boring books will empower students to master skills and concepts needed to move successfully and with enthusiasm into the next level of lifelong learning.
These tests feature:
• Student-friendly activities
• Ready-to-use tests and answer keys
• Serious assessments of basic skills
• Clearly identified skills in easy-to-read checklists
• Complete coverage of basic social studies skills in: World Understandings, World Geography, Map Skills, World History, Australian History
This is a book of tests such as you’ve never seen before. It’s everything you’ve wanted in a group of ready-made assessments!
|Publish date||2014-08-21 00:00:00|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Science|