Bridges to Sustainable Communities, Revised Edition
A Systemwide, Cradle-to-Grave Approach to Ending Poverty in America
Most anti-poverty programs lack a systemwide scope. But when ALL stakeholders – people in poverty and leaders from most sectors including business come to the table with a common understanding of poverty and a shared plan of action, amazing things happen. It’s happening all across the country. It can happen in your town tomorrow.
Bridges to Sustainable Communities is a collection of papers published by Philip E. DeVol, co-author of Bridges Out of Poverty and a leading voice in helping people come together to build communities where everyone can live well.
He doesn’t tell us what to do, but he shows us, through clear examples and proven best practices, what’s possible when we’re all on the same page.
- new ways to talk about poverty, prosperity and community sustainability
- systemic approaches for engaging people in poverty
- community-based models that will work where you live
- on-the-ground perspectives and real-world success stories
- techniques, training and tips for generating Bridges Communities.
|Publish date||2018-10-15 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Aha Process Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|