The R Rules
A Guide for Teens to Identify and Build Resources, Workbook – Revised Edition
The more resources you can build up for yourself, the better your chances of succeeding in the game of life. What kind of resources? Education, relationships, connections, opportunities in your community, and your own problem-solving and communication skills are resources that will give you more choices and assist you in creating a better life and making a difference in the world.
What do you want to do, be, and have in the future? The R Rules is a resource that supports students and teens in answering and acting on that question. This revised, expanded, and updated edition expands the use of technology and online activities and resources. Students will find tools and processes designed to improve performance and the experience of schools, the workplace – and life. Objectives, reflection, and assessment tools were created to enhance teaching effectiveness for educators.
Students and teens learn to:
- Create and manage a game plan for life.
- Engage in teamwork; develop, organize, and manage projects.
- Explore economic issues and their relationship to current and future pictures.
- Recognize and use patterns to predict, problem-solve, and plan.
- Develop “voice”, contribute, and become community leaders.
|Publish date||2018-10-04 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Aha Process Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|