Activities and Assessments Using the Australian Curriculum
If you are a teacher, an administrator, a professional development coordinator or are in any other position of educational leadership Activities and Assessments Using the Australian Curriculum will:
- give specific examples of differentiated activities to teachers at all year levels
- clarify how to set up and plan for student choices
- explain how to write and implement tiered lessons and units
- translate theory into sound educational practice.
Discover 50 “how-to” differentiated units of work with student activities and their corresponding assessments:
- Twenty-one Noughts and Crosses student choice activities and assessments.
- Nine Upper-Primary Individual Lesson Plans™ (ILPs) – differentiated units of work with both required activities and student choice activities and assessments.
- Six Lower-Primary Individual Lesson Plans – a simpler version of the ILP designed for students in Years F–2.
- Fourteen Tiered Lessons/Units with assessments.
This revised edition of Activities and Assessments Using the Australian Curriculum also features content descriptions from various learning areas, including the Australian Curriculum: English, Mathematics, Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Health and Physical Education, and The Arts (Visual Arts). While the activities in this book are primarily intended for use with F–6 students, content descriptions for Years 7–8 have also been included for use with older students or as extension activities for advanced students.
|Publish date||2015-04-10 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Pieces of Learning Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|