With many schools now supporting the use of laptops and other mobile devices such as the iPad in educational settings, the time has never been better to introduce children to new technology. iLearn iTeach: Apps for iPad includes a substantial list of varying applications for the iPad, designed to help adults and children become fluent with the device. Some of the apps covered are:
- Art - a collection of some of the greatest artworks in human history, spanning 300 artists and 6000 works.
- Constitution - a direct copy of the Australian Constitution, the document that created the commonwealth of Australia. Perfect for history and sociology assignments.
- Globe Convert - a utility that helps to convert global measurements of temperature, currency, weight, energy and many more.
- Nightstand Central - an app that functions as an alarm clock and features the current weather, temperature and date.
- Public Speech - an app for recording speech, perfect for practising presentations for school and work.
- Words With Friends - the popular iPhone app adapted for the iPad. Great fun with friends and increases your vocabulary.
- And many more.
iLearn iTeach: Apps for iPad is a great resource for parents, children and teachers looking to extend their knowledge of the iPad device. With an easy to follow introduction, as well as information on how to change settings and preferences on the iPad, even those who have limited exposure to the device will be enjoying it in no time.