A web-based comprehensive integrated planning tool for teachers and a reporting tool for educational leaders.
What is UnitPlanner?
Would you like to be able to generate reports in a matter of seconds that showed you what plans your teachers have made for NAPLAN or how your school curriculum is integrating with the Australian Curriculum?
Would you like a library of instructional units at your fingertips that you and any of your teaching staff could access in seconds?
Would you like your teachers to enter into ongoing conversations with each other about how to improve their teaching effectiveness?
UnitPlanner is a whole-school online curriculum planning and reporting tool:
- world first UbD 2.0 template implementation
- is easy to use for busy teachers
- supports curriculum planning for understanding based on the author of UbD, Dr Jay McTighe
- supports the building of effective teaching practice
- itself is reflective of high quality teaching and learning practices
- maximises the chance of successful National Curriculum implementation
- assists in making the complex process of planning simpler
- is conducive to 'learning centred' curriculum
- has the potential to reduce the gap between what students learn and what teachers plan
- assists teachers in their work and has the potential to cut down time when planning
- provides a means for teachers to review their plans constantly improving their teaching strategies;
- provides a simple web-based planning format that is accessible anywhere at any time;
- tracks and maps units across all subject and year levels; and
- gives principals and other curriculum leaders an instant snapshot of what teaching plans have been made for NAPLAN and Australian curriculum implementation.